Barberyn Lighthouse is a lighthouse located on Barberyn Island. Barberyn Island an 3.25 ha island situated 0.8 km offshore from the town of Beruwala on the south-west coast of Sri Lanka, 56 km south of Colombo.The lighthouse is a 34 m high round white conical granite tower.
The lighthouse was completed in November 1889, and operated by the Imperial Lighthouse Service. In 1969 it was upgraded with the replacement of the old dioptric apparatus and with a pedestal rotating beacon . It was further modernised in 2000, with the introduction of a Differential Global Positioning System and is computer linked to the other major lighthouses around the country. The Barberyn Lighthouse is one of the four international lighthouses in Sri Lanka.