Overview of Wild Escape - Buttala
The ‘Wild Escape’ is situated on the Buttala – Kataragama highway among the healthy offering of natural bounties and rural farms. It is approx. 10 Kms from Buttala and 25 Kms to Kataragama. ‘Wild Escape’ is only 10 minutes drive away from the Yala Block 03 Galge Entrance, one of the best and well known parks in the world and the 2nd largest National park in Sri Lanka. Accommodation at Wild Escape - Buttala
An elevated Bungalow elegantly designed and furnished with 02 large bed rooms and a large living room overlooking the Menik river.
02 individual Villas having close access to a very large living hall meant for the two Villas.
A Junior Suite overlooking the steam radiating from the river.
All rooms & Public Areas are very spacious tastefully designed, rooms with extra comfortable beds with Posture top Mattresses’. Large individual Toilets with Italian fittings.Dining at Wild Escape - Buttala
The gushing Menik river flows by the ‘Wild Escape’ to add to its beauty that has 2 relaxing decks. The 4 acres of land belonging to the ‘Wild Escape’ also boasts of a properly maintained in-house vegetable garden.
Typical Sri Lankan Cuisine, BBQ.Things to do at Wild Escape - Buttala
- A nature walk passing through a lake & other natural surroundings including a visit to a local farmers house , A Bicycle ride in the village.
- Cooking classes by village lady Sitha
- Learn the traditional ways of agriculture from a traditional farmer & visit to a plantation
- A river bath in the warm gushing Manik River
- Visit a villager’s house to enjoy a cup of tea & Sri Lankan cookies
- 10 minutes to yala block 3 Galge Entrance
- 25 minutes to Kataragama Dewalaya
- 20 minutes to Buduruwagala temple
- 45 minutes to Ella
- 1.5 hrs to Arugam bay
- 1hrs to Yala block 1