Oerview of The Heritage - Pussellawa
A quiet little resort en route to Nuwara Eliya, the Heritage - Pussellawa has the advantage of a balmy climate all year around. Tucked away amid the tea bushes, surrounded by awe inspiring mountains cloaked in thick forest, the Rest House offers you a home away from home, where you are regaled with all the comforts and caring attention dispensed by a warm and hospitable host.
Situated 40 Km from Peradeniya on Peradeniya / Gampola / Nuwara Eliya main road, the Rest House has become a popular location for stopover passengers and tourists traveling between Kandy and Nuwara Eliya.
With a 65-year-old history of being one of the popular Rest Houses run by the CHC, it also offers a wide selection of Western Eastern, Chinese and International cuisine, with the spicy Sri Lankan rice and curry being a “hot” favorite.02 Suites & 01 Deluxe RoomDining at The Heritage - Pussellawa
Facilities at The Heritage - Pussellawa
- Overlooking the tea plantations
- On the way stop for Snacks, Ala-carte & Buffet
- Private dining and BBQ functions surrounded by tea bushes on the hills
- Relaxation for families, honeymooners
- Casual guests for their overnight stay
- LCD TV and Cable Connection
- Tea & Coffee facility
- Personalized butler service
- Exclusive bar lounge and personal butler service for all guests