There are 2 cottages and a tree house for accommodating 20 people comfortably. Cottage 1
* Ideal for a family
* 3 beds and a well maintained modern bathroom with shower
* Accommodation for 6 people.
* (Another bed can be placed in the open verandah on request) Cottage 2
* Ideal for a travel group
* A bed room with 2 beds and attched bathroom
( 4 people can be accommodated )
* A hall with 4 beds
( 8 people can be accommodated )with a sepearte bathroom
* Bathroom with shower
* Covered with Bamboo curtains
* Additional 2 beds can be placed on request for 4 people Tree House
There is a tree house which is totally made up with wood.
One can see the famous Vedihiti Kanda from the tree house and it is an ideal place for an adventurous travelers. 2 people can be accommodated comfortably on Jungle mattresses in the tree house.
Electricity is supplied to the tree house for lights but kerosene lamps also can be lit depending on the interest.Spending a night in the tree house with the view of the jungle will be a memorable experience for any one. Eco typed open restaurant Electricity
- 24 hours electricity is there which is powered by Solar energy and from a generator Meals
- Sri Lankan, Western and Chinese menus can be offered
BBQ nights can be arranged with bonfire Activities
Wild life safaris to Yala National Park, lake fishing and cycling can be arranged Location
The location of the Lodge is just 10 minutes drive from the secred city of Kataragama and 20 minutes away from the Entrance to the Yala National Park ( Katagamuwa entrance ) which is one of the best wild life parks in the world. Therefore Kataragama and Yala considered as the main attractions. The Lodge is located beside the road leading to Situlpawwa and it is surrounded by jungle. There is a temple nearby which is having a standing Buddha statue with a height of more than 30 feet. Close Proximities
- The Hunmanaya ( Blow Hole )
- Bundala National park